Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Those Woodburys

I was thinking about what the man on my tour said about brothers and sisters from large polygamous families marrying because they might not realize they were siblings. I assured him that would never happen, but later I was thinking about other relatives intermarrying - like those Woodburys. Of course Jane and Scott are both descendants of Anson Call.

But it's not just Jane and Scott -

Brindy and Mom are both descendants of Perrigrine Sessions.


Besides that, Anson and Perrigrine are brothers-in-law, Perrigrine married two of Anson's sisters.


Add to that - Grandpa Ethan and Mom are double related through both William Woodbury and Joseph Bartlett.


I almost forgot, Dad and Ethan are also both descendants of Richard Warren

That explains a lot about how Jane and Scott's kids turned out.



Jeni







I couldn't find a picture of David so I had a professional artist make an accurate drawing of him.







Tom - self photograph









Ethan









Eric









Kim









Ali - the genes have even rubbed off on Josh.









and Erin.



It kind of makes you wonder how Kim and Brindy's kids are going to turn out!






8 comments:

aLi said...

LOL. Oh my heck that was hilarious, I'm sure it took some time.
By the way, I honestly can't believe you had the nerve to alter Brielle's picture like that! How could you change such a sweet face to be so ... so... not sweet?!???
But I am still laughing my head off.
By the way, I think Josh and I are a little bit related. His paternal grandma is a Parker. hmmm.

Kalynne said...

Where do you come up with these ideas? This post is a riot! Please don't do one about my family! :)

Jeni said...

Oh My gosh! I can't stop laughing! I didn't realize there were so many "Lines" crossed in our family. Scary! How do you do it Glenn...these posts are awesome! You are amazing! I hope you airbrushed any buggers from my nose holes!

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

I am TOTALLY laughing out loud...louder than usual!!!! You are WAY TOO clever!!! So what else is up your sleeve! Love, Jane

Glenn and Lance said...

Ali, are you saying you don't think Shrek and Fiona's triplets are cute?

Kalynne, I can't do anything like this for/to your family because I don't have enough pictures! Also, I have no idea what your family lines are :(

Glenn and Lance said...

(From the mother-in-law Maureen who doesn't know yet how to post comments.)

What absolute FUN to read every word of the Blog. It is sure cleverly done!! Good job.
I tried posting a comment somewhere but got lost on what to do with it. Clicked "published" but not sure what that did. Such a genius at this computer I am !!

There are some terrific pictures of all the family. You could have eliminated the BIG hair lady in red and Mr. Jack's landslide hair-do. Ha. Cute kid pix of Lance.
Don't know how you combine ancestors with current folk. Amazing what can be done with computers and the right know how.

Nice comments about we ole folks. :-) Thanks. I sure think the world of the Call family. They are an accepting and loving clan. It's nice to have glimpses of them in your write-ups. Thanks for including us in the readings.

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

So, what's the problem? What's your point? :-) :-) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Scott

woody said...

You are evil Glenn:) That is so funny!!