Friday, July 18, 2008

Freaky Friday Flash-back

Here are some Flash-back pictures from the family reunion in July 1993, fifteen years ago this week!

A whole bunch of grandkids in Grandpa and Grandma Call's back yard.


Debbie, Shannon, Misty at Grandma and Grandpa Call's


Professor Whitbeck in his Roy branch office.

Little Katie jumping in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard.

Jane, Reed, Kim, Misty, Dianne, JaNea, Denice, Dad, Duane, Lisa, Shannon, Fred, Kelly at cousin Gay Call's swimming pool in Boise.
All the Call's in Boise.
Jeni tenderly running her fingers through Jason's hair.
"Read our lips!"


Lance in Twin Falls

4 comments:

aLi said...

This is how everybody is supposed to look! This is how I remember all my cousins looking. Whitney as the tiny cute little doll... Dave as the goofy awkward teenager... Chelsea as the rambunctious fun girl... and my 3 older cousins Debbie, Misty, and Shannon: so cool. You have some really fun pictures!

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Unbelievable!?!?! What a wonderful history! Are some of those pics at Blackfoot, ID? Wow, life has changed a lot in 15 years. Thanks for these pics. Love, Jane

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Hi, Misty! You posted! So cool! Yes, it takes time! During the school year when I am working AND doing school my comments are sparse. But I sure made up for it this summer! Love, just jane

ps oh, Debbie, where are you?

Kim and Brindy said...

You're right about the "Freaky" part of the Friday flashback. I agree with Ali on that's how everyone is supposed to look. I especially love Eric's shorts.

Kim