Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Father's Day plus eight days.

On Father's Day, Aunt Faye, Cousin Chris and I went up to the Woodburys' for dinner. Lance had to stay home because his leg was still healing from a blood clot :( More about that later.
He missed a great dinner. Here are some Father's Day pictures.


This picture of Grandpa Woodbury and Jeni is actually from a long time ago, but I think it's a great one of them.


Big Pancho Villa and Little Pancho.


Besides being a Father's Day dinner it was also a birthday party for Jason. I think he's about 46.

and for Lisa. She's twenty-three.

"Ohhh, 'fer cute!'


Kim and Levi


Cade


Auntie Sarah and Sophie


David and Grandma Woodbury


Ari and Grandma Jane


Tom


Just Jane


Eric (wow, there are a lot more pictures on here than I thought.)


Kim


Brielle and Brindy


Sara, Isaac and David


Mom and Aunt Faye


Bryant


"I don't want my picture taken!!"


"I said I don't want my picture taken!!!"


"Okay, you can take my picture!"

4 comments:

aLi said...

Glenn you take such good pictures. And I am so glad you post them on here!!! I'm sure I've said that before, but I really really mean it.

Kim-the-girl said...

Very cute pictures of my boys! And everyone else, of course. ;o) Thanks for sharing!

Jeni said...

Your camera (and you:)) take the best photos!

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

I CONCUR!!!!!! Those are WONDERFUL photos! Do you use a zoom lens to get the up close that we don't know about? Thanks for documenting our event and then sharing it. love, Jane