Saturday, June 28, 2008

Flash-back Friday plus one day

I found some great pictures of Lance in an album his mother made for him.

Lance at his 3 year old birthday party.

Little Lederhosen Lance


Lance asleep with his favorite monkey and Teddy Bear. Now he sleeps with four cats on top of him.
Lance in Second Grade.
Okay, we won't make fun of Lance's parents - everyone looked a little funny in the 70s.
(But doesn't Jack remind of you a little of Paul Lynde from "Bewitched" and Maureen of Charlotte Rae from "The Facts of Life"?

2 comments:

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Cute, Lance! I love to glimpse a piece of the past of someone I love but didn't know earlier! And I LOVE your parents. They are the best!

Love, Jane

Kim-the-girl said...

Lance's parents are so great! That picture is great of them and the reference to Bewitched is TOTALLY noticeable...the Facts of Life, not so much for me. I also LOVE the lederhosen!