Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to you too, Lisa!

Happy Birthday, Lisa! Are you fifty again? We hope it's a great day, no matter how old you are!







Lisa with Samson


Lisa playing hop-scotch. Back in the olden days girls could only wear dresses.


Cute little Lisa


It looks like Lisa holding little Lisa

Sara and Lisa

Lisa and Duane with their favorite son.


Mom and Lisa on tour


Duane, Lisa and Mom


Lisa needs to shave more often.


Thanks goodness her family is there to help.


Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Oh how fun! Happy Birthday Lisa!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday, Lisa!!! I thought about you all day long as I wrote Feb. 12th. I taught at school, went to school and took a medieval music listening quiz, gave blood, delivered markers to institute for Erin, froze in the cold, and came home and died. Which basically means, "Sorry I didn't call you and sing Happy Birthday. I was distracted. But I DID think about you! Hope your day was great! We miss you! LOVED the photos, Glenn! love, Jane