Saturday, May 17, 2008

Another Family Look-a-Like


Out of all the grandchildren, I think Eric looks the most like Dad.


There are a lot of similarities between Margery and Erin (I think their personalities might be alike too.)



Margery and Erin



ALI and her great-grandmother ALIce Bruerton aren't "look-a-likes" but there is still a strong resemblance.


Ethan and his great-grandfather George Wallace Bruerton



And maybe Ethan and his great-great grandmother Ann Steele Bruerton.



Definitely Bryant and Ethan, too.



And of course Ethan and Jonas.


And then there is Devin and Glenn

6 comments:

Jeni said...

Oh my gosh!!! I am laughing so hard! Great job Glenn! I can't believe the similarities!

aLi said...

LOL!!! You are so clever Glenn. I really don't know how I match up with the Alice lady (I already forgot what her name was). You are just hilarious. I liked the last picture how you compared your goofy silly wacko face with Devin's normal face! And of course, I liked Ethan and his Aunt Steele (was that her name?).

SO FUNNY!

Glenn and Lance said...

What do you mean by my goofy silly wacko face?

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Those are the BEST!!!! Where did you find some of those pics that I have NEVER seen? Ali...the "Alice Lady" is my little Grandma who lived to be in her nineties. I lived with her the summer Grandpa died. I had to look twice to figure out who the person was with "Aunt Steele"

You are all .....hmmm.... searching for the right word/s.....ausgezeichnet!!!!!


Love, Jane

Jeni said...

I too have always thought Eric looks like grandpa..especially in the photo with his uniform on.

Kim-the-girl said...

By the way, the picture you say Levi looks like his dad, is actually Jonas. Just so you know! ;o)

I think its kind of funny that you have all these pictures of Jane's biological family, and she hasn't even seen them...You're good!