Friday, December 5, 2008

Flashback Friday -- 1990

1990 sounds SO long ago, but looking at the pictures makes it seem pretty recent!
I finally found the pictures of Jeni and Lara.


Are Jeni and Lara happy or what....?


Ali - more excited about Jeni's birthday than Jeni.


The day Mom and Dad got home from their mission in Virginia. Denice's hair kind of blends in with the sofa. And Erin, the way she is supposed to still look.


Denice's method of plowing the orchard.


Duane and Lisa.


Chad, Sara, Lisa and little Katie on a visit from where ever they lived back then.

5 comments:

Erin said...

HILARIOUS...ok my 2 favorite pics are: the one with Jeni blowing out candles and Ali getting excited..I can't even think of funny words to say about it because the pic is just to funny in itself..and also the one of Denise on the tractor or lawn mower or whatever :) THAT is sooo funny! Thanks for being so good at capturing memories Glenn! You're AWESOME!
Love,
Erin

Jeni said...

Wow Denice looks HOT! :)
Those photos of me make me laugh so hard! And they also bring back some crazy memories..good ones because of LARA and bad ones because I wore that sweatshirt and those jeans everyday! :) They were Craig's..he left them for me when he went on his mission and I was in mourning. :)
Glenn..You ARE awesome!

Jeni said...

ps: Do you still think I stole these photos?:) Where did you find them?

Glenn and Lance said...

Yes, I still think you stole the photos, and then snuck them back into a photo album in the very back of a closet where we keep some Christmas ornaments. By the way, I think you're awesome too!

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Great! Great! Great!!! PERFECT FLASHBACK photos! and SO candid! Echo Hot Denice, Excited Ali and Beautiful Laura and Jeni. What a kick! YES, You ARE AWESOME!!! love, Jane