Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weird Dreams


I have a lot of dreams and usually I can figure out some reason why I had them. But last night I had a dream that I can make NO sense out of.
It was a very dark and stormy night. Lucille Ball and I went to Mom's house in Roy. No one was home and the house was totally dark except for the living room light. Music was playing so Lucy and I started dancing. I was really embarrassed because I was such a bad dancer. Lucy kept saying, "Don't worry, all that matters is that you're having fun." I noticed that the curtains were wide open and anyone driving by would be able to see us dancing. Again, Lucy said, "Don't worry, all that matters is that you're having fun!"
There was a huge thunder clap and I thought I heard the back door slam shut. I ran to see who/what it was but there was no one there. I flipped the light switches to the basement but there was no power. I was afraid to go into the basement so I asked Lucy to go down and check things out. She found a flashlight in Mom's bedroom and was ready to go downstairs but I discovered someone had turned all the circuit breakers off to the basement. I told her to stay upstairs with me because it was too dangerous to go downstairs.
Just then I heard the toilet in the basement flush. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could to find out who it was. I saw an older woman walking into the family room (Kim and Brindy's living room) and kept yelling as loudly as I could "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!!" She totally ignored me, then I realized she was a deaf friend of Tom's visiting from Scotland. (In my dream I thought it was strange she was from Scotland and not India.)
I went back up stairs to tell Lucy everything was okay but she had already left. Just then, Dad and a huge group of people came in and filled up the entire house. I kept asking Dad why he hadn't told me company (the woman from Scotland) was going to be staying in the house. I don't think he ever realized I was there because he was busy taking care of all the people who came into the house with him.
Any dream interpreters out there?

6 comments:

Misty said...

I just plain think you are WEIRD!!!!

aLi said...

No interpretation here. I have weird dreams, too. I've thought about blogging them but I always forget them by the time I sit down to blog.
Maybe here is my interpretation: your life is full of crazy people! Like us Woodburys.

Kalynne said...

Chels and Eli both have dream interpretation books that they use frequently-maybe ask them! Good luck to ya!

Jeni said...

I think it means you want to be on the tv program "So You Think You Can Dance".

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

HOLY COW!!! I'm pondering the meaning. Your life is a sitcom. You wish you could dance......never mind. I don't know either. And there is nothing funny coming out of my fingertips. sigh

love, jane

Kim and Brindy said...

I don't know what your dream means, but I got a little frightened when you started talking about the scary basement!