Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday and Good-bye

Tomorrow we are off to Costa Rica for two weeks and then to Guatemala for a few days. I've always wanted family to go to Guatemala with us. I wonder who the first ones will be? My guess is Eli and Chelsea.

Our vacation is to celebrate the birthdays of Kim and Devin! Too bad they won't be joining us!

Happy Birthday October 28th, Kim!




Happy Birthday November 8th, Devin! You haven't changed a bit!



Actually, our vacation is to celebrate Lance's birthday. When we get home I'm sure we will have LOTS of photos of Lance and his hair to post.


5 comments:

Jeni said...

Happy birthday boys! I hope all your birthday wishes come true!

PS: Glenn..of course it will be Eli & Chelsea..all they do is travel. Can you tell I'm jealous?

Kim and Brindy said...

Thanks Glenn, I hope you have a good trip.

Kim

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Those are very cool photos!!! THey look like cousins. And Devin hasn't changed that much from beginning to now. There was some difference in the middle, though! HAVE FUN ON YOUR TRIP!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LANCE!!! LOVE, JANE

Jeni said...

I keep looking at these photos and Devin keeps making me laugh...I love the "i'm cute" photo. You are so cute Devin.

Amanda said...

I AM cute!