Saturday, September 6, 2008

Close Encounters

I just had my closest encounter with a famous person on my tour this week - Dick Locher. He's the cartoonist for Dick Tracy.



He's also an editorial cartoonist for the Chicago Tribune.




He and his wife were some of the nicest people I've had on my tour. He's about eighty years old so he thinks he'll be passing "Dick Tracy" on to some else soon.



And there are still dumb comments from the tourists. I had a lady who said, "I can't believe how vain and self-centered Brigham Young was! He had pictures and statues of himself in EVERY
room of the Beehive House!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

hee hee hee...I probably would have said something like that! :)

Sara & Eric said...

I think I am going to vote for Santa this year too! Thanks for the awesome cards. They were awesome! Eric